Tuesday, June 19, 2007

LCD Soundsystem

I saw LCD Soundsystem in NYC. It was there last show in the states before they hit the Euro trail. As much as I love LCD Soundsystem, I love them even more after I had an energy seizure from their show. Phil Smallwood swore that happened as he watched those guys. The sound they pump out and how all the music came together was amazing. We just showed up without tickets and thanks to Tiffany Migdat as our lucky charm, me, Phil, and Lisa were able to get in the show and have a fabulous time. I highly recommend seeing them if you ever get a chance and if you haven't picked up Sounds of Silver, do so! It's R A D.


1 comment:

Mitch said...

Jealous! Never been to Yankee Stadium. Looks like you'll now be seeing quite a few dodgers/giants games now though right?